Colivia is a Stockholm based health tech company on a mission to unleash the full potential of the healthcare workforce by offering flexibility.
We offer an app based matching platform where healthcare professionals can find temporary assignments in healthcare. We are unique in the market with our digital approach to healthcare staffing, completely changing the game of staffing by giving the power to the staff.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a Dutch speaking, curious and motivated intern to support us with a go-to-market analysis /strategy to for Dutch healthcare staffing market. We are currently operating in Sweden but we have started our expansion into the Netherlands. You would be working part time, about 10 hours per week. The length of the internship is flexible but we would like you to start as soon as possible.
What will you be working with?
- Working directly with the CEO and strategy team, supporting successful expansion of Colivia
- Develop and implement strategies to establish Colivia on the market
- Identifying and attracting new partners and customers
- Identifying the right sales approach and most importantly, being operational in targeting, and following up on new customers
- The job requires you to be curious about understanding customer requirements, being able to pick up the phone, meeting and following up with potential customers
What do we value?
At Colivia, we believe that you come a long way by being truly ambitious, curious, and humble team player.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with an ambitious team challenging current ways of working
- A unique opportunity to launch Colivia in a new market and be the key person in developing the business for the local market
- Desk space at a centrally located co-working space in Amsterdam
- Very flexible working hours
- Possibility of employment after the internship period
Has this sparked your interest, apply now, we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis!