Colivia is a Swedish health tech company on a mission to streamline healthcare staffing by matching the right competences with the right need. By doing so, Colivia empowers healthcare professionals to create a sustainable future and give all people high quality care.
We have developed an app based matching platform, where healthcare professionals can find locum (temporary) assignments in healthcare. We are unique in our digital approach to healthcare staffing, completely changing the game by offering an outstanding user experience.
We are quickly scaling our business in Sweden, and building on the success we are now expanding to the UK.
We are looking for an ambitious, independent & entrepreneurial Recruitment/Sales Manager with a 'can do' attitude to lead our UK expansion.
Unique chance to join at an early stage
This is your chance to join a high growth tech startup on the ground floor. As an early employee you will play a significant role in the development of the company and have the opportunity for rapid career progression and learning.
We believe that you
At Colivia, we believe that you come a long way by being truly ambitious, curious, and a humble team player. We also believe that you will excel in this role by:
- being a top performer that wants to work in a fast-paced environment, with a motivated team
- being able to drive own work processes and have a strong bias to action
- having previous experience (2+ years) from working as a recruitment manager, team lead or director, at a healthcare staffing agency in the UK
- having proven track record of hitting sales targets
- being a team player, having great networking skills and extensive knowledge of the UK healthcare staffing market
- being tech savvy, including working in an international environment and utilising digital tools
Previous experience of leading successful teams and a university degree in HR, sales or business administration is an advantage.
What you'll be doing
You will help launch our business and platform in the UK. This will involve:
- working directly with the CEO and strategy team in developing a UK go to market strategy
- working closely with our tech team to help adapt the app/platform for the UK market
- identifying the right sales approach, establish partnerships with healthcare providers, taking part in tenders
- supporting the marketing team in setting up the digital marketing funnel to optimise app downloads
- contacting and recruiting healthcare staff to our locum assignments, including reviewing their resumes
- help build up a local sales/compliance team
- getting your hands dirty. Like any true start-up, no two weeks will be the same and a “just getting the job done” attitude is crucial
What we offer
- being part of an ambitious, positive team, passionate about changing healthcare staffing globally
- a unique opportunity to launch and build Colivia in a the first market outside of the Nordics
- a competitive salary including bonus, and participation in equity program
- 25 days of holiday
- flexible working hours and a flexible work environment
If this sparked your interest, apply now; we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.