Colivia is a Swedish health tech company on a mission to unleash the full potential of the healthcare workforce by offering flexibility. We have developed an app based matching platform, where healthcare professionals can find locum assignments in healthcare. We are unique in our digital approach to healthcare staffing, completely changing the game by giving the power to the staff. We are now expanding to the UK and are looking for someone to lead our expansion there.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an ambitious, independent & entrepreneurial recruitment manager with a 'can do' attitude to lead our UK expansion.
We believe that you:
- have previous experience (5+ years) from working as a recruitment manager in the UK at a leading healthcare staffing company
- are goal oriented, a team player, have great networking skills and good knowledge about the UK healthcare staffing market
- are tech savvy, including working in an international environment and utilising digital tools
A university degree in HR, sales or business administration is an advantage.
What will you be working on?
You will launch and lead our business in the UK by establishing partnerships with healthcare facilities, taking part in tenders and recruiting healthcare staff to our locum assignments.
You will also be
- working directly with the CEO and strategy team in developing go to market strategies
- identifying the right sales approach and being operational in targeting, and following up on new customers
- supporting the marketing team in setting up marketing campaigns, tailored to the right customer and staff segments
- contacting and recruiting healthcare staff to our locum assignments, including reviewing their resumes and calling their previous references
What do we value?
At Colivia, we believe that you come a long way by being truly ambitious, curious, and a humble team player.
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work with an ambitious team and challenging current ways of working
- A unique opportunity to launch Colivia in a new market and being the key person in developing the business
- Being part of a competitive team passionate about changing healthcare staffing globally
- A competitive salary including bonus & potential to partake in our equity program
- Flexible working hours and a flexible work environment
If this sparked your interest, apply now; we conduct interviews on an ongoing basis.